DTC Mission & Vision
Provide educational and research opportunities for the creative production and critical exploration of digital technology across multiple contexts to students, faculty, researchers, and community members.
Uphold Washington State University’s land grant mission by promoting inclusive, service-oriented, critically-minded, and innovative engagement with multiple forms of technology.
- Foster historical, social, political, and cultural understanding of digital technology.
- Prepare students for human-centered problem solving across technological formats.
- Support open and ethical communication to understand local, regional, national, and global situations.
- Promote diversity and equity through pedagogical, educational, and outreach models.
- Encourage innovative and creative research, scholarship, and production that invites critical perspectives, integrates diverse knowledge systems, and encompasses progressive uses of technology.