DTC Minor Requirements
The Digital Technology and Culture minor requires 18 semester credits comprised of 5 required courses and 1 additional DTC course of the student’s choosing. A DTC minor can be declared after a student has completed 60 semester credits at Washington State University and declared their major. Minor Requirements:
- DTC 101: Introduction to Digital Technology & Culture
- DTC 201: Tools and Methods for Digital Technology
- DTC 336: Composition & Design
- DTC 355: Multimedia Authoring: Exploring New Rhetorics
- DTC 375: Language, Texts, & Technology
- and one additional DTC course of the student’s choice
To apply for a minor in DTC then fill out and submit the linked application.
For more information about the DTC minor please make an appointment with Jill Shafer, the DTC academic advisor.