At the completion of a Bachelor of Arts degree in Digital Technology and Culture, students are able to:
- Demonstrate competency with technology for designing and distributing digital works in various mediums.
- Demonstrate competency with design principles through both the production and analysis of media objects.
- Demonstrate and articulate an understanding of the way digital media and information function and circulate in multiple cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history of technological development, from local to global perspectives, and its implications for a variety of media.
- Utilize an interdisciplinary perspective in order to understand the global changes brought about by digital media.
- Effectively communicate through writing and speech why and how digital media texts make meaning.